1. Where are your campuses located in Hawaii?
We are based in Maui with extensions on every island.
2. Where are your locations in Continental US?
We have campuses in Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Missouri, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
3. Do you have international campuses?
Yes. We have campuses in Canada, Chile, Guatemala, Japan, Marshall Islands, Mozambique, Philippines, Spain, Tahiti, and Vietnam.
4. Do you offer live services?
Yes! We offer live in person services as well as drive in and online services. You can check out our services online at
5. Do you offer sermons in other languages?
Yes. We offer weekly ethnic speaking services throughout the week. They also have children's ministry at each one of these services.
We offer a Polynesian, Marshallese, Tongan, Spanish, & Filipino service. For days, times and locations please contact 808-871-7311.
6. Do you offer services for Children & Youth?
ABSOLUTELY! We offer services for children up to 17-years of age Sunday Mornings & Wednesday nights. We also have a Family room available during every service for families with children with special needs, children who may need some extra space and who may be sensitive to sound.
Click here (link to https://www.kingscathedral.com/generations) for more information.
7. What grades does your Christian School offer?
Our Christian School offers preschool schooling through 12th grade. You can register here (link to https://www.kingscathedral.com/king-s-academy).
8. Do you have any programs for people who suffer with life controlling problems?
Yes, EVERY Monday at 6:45pm we offer a service called Transformations. Transformations is a ministry that ministers to those who have suffered through or have family members that have struggled with addictions. For more information contact 808-871-7311.